Important information regarding corona
When it comes to work inside of apartments, we have implemented important procedures that both you and we must follow in order to reduce the spread of infection:
Requirements for having work done in your home
Due to the local restrictions that now apply in Västmanland, we are taking the following precautions when performing work in your apartment:
- It is a requirement that no one is home during the visit in order for us to perform work in your apartment. We will contact you prior to the visit so that you know when we will be coming. If you have a scheduled appointment and have not left your apartment when we or our contractor arrives, we cannot perform the work. In such case, we will leave. This is for everyone’s safety – both yours and ours.
- As a tenant, we ask you to consider whether your service request really needs to be handled right now or if it can wait. We reduce the risk of spreading the infection if we avoid any visit to your home that is not absolutely necessary right now
Longer service times for a while.
Our service times for performing work will be longer than usual. We will handle all reported matters in order of priority. This means that problems that do not affect an absolutely necessary function may take up to three weeks to get fixed.
Please submit your service request via Mina sidor (My pages)
Now that we are finally able to resume our normal services, there may be many people trying to contact us at the same time. This may result in long telephone queues during certain times. If possible, we ask that you instead submit your service request via Mina sidor.
Other planned work in your home
We are accepting orders for plus- and tillval work, provided that you are not at home when the work is performed. At the moment, waiting times for Plus- and tillvals work are somewhat longer than usual.
Mimer’s Customer Centre – how to contact us now
In order to keep both our tenants and employees safe, visits to our Customer Centre are currently by appointment only. We can still easily be reached as follows:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit a service request via Mina sidor or via our Mina sidor app.
- call +46 21-39 70 00
If you need to pick up or return keys
- If you need to return keys, you can place them in our mailboxes outside the entrance to Navet on Gasverksgatan 7 (the parking side).
- If you need to pick up keys, please make an appointment with us at the Customer Centre. See the contact details above.
- Pick-ups or returns of keys can be done on Monday–Thursday 10:00–17:00 and on Friday 10:00–15:00.
At the start of the month, Customer Centre employees can be found in the courtyard of Navet, Gasverksgatan to help with the management of keys for your move. We are there the first weekday of each month between 10:00 and 14:00.
As an individual you have a huge responsibility to help and limit the spread of the Corona virus. Below we have gathered important information from the authorities: