Information for tenants
How to pay your invoice
Pay your rent by no later than the last weekday of the month. If you do not pay your rent within this time, you will receive a debt collection claim from Svea Inkasso, which is the debt collection agency we have contracted with. You will not receive any payment reminders, just the rent invoice.
If the rent is still not paid after three weeks, the matter will be sent to Kronofogden, the Swedish Enforcement Authority. There is then a risk that your lease will be terminated and you will lose your home. Mimer may choose to terminate your lease if you pay your rent late several times.
There are different ways to make your rent payment
Direct debit: The rent is withdrawn from your bank account automatically. All you need to do is make sure that there is enough money in your account on the last weekday of each month, which is when the rent is withdrawn from your account. When you pay via direct debit, no physical invoice will be sent to your home.
Online banking: If you pay your rent via online banking, remember to enter our bankgiro number (808-6142) and the OCR reference number found on the remittance slip. If you fail to do this, we will not be able to tell that the payment is from you.
E-invoice: The rent invoice is sent directly to your online bank electronically. You can choose e-invoice if you are a private individual and you are the lease holder with us. You must also have access to online banking.
At the bank: If you pay by post or at the bank, use the remittance slip that came with your rent invoice. If you lose it and instead write out your own remittance slip, be sure to write your name, your address and your lease number. You must also enter Bostads AB Mimer as the recipient and enter our bankgiro number, which is 808-6142.
Where can I view my invoices?
When you log in to Mina sidor (the information is in Swedish), you can click on “Mina fakturor” (My invoices) to see all of your invoices. From here, you can print your invoice by clicking on “Detaljer” (Details) for the invoice in question and then clicking on the “Skriv ut” (Print) button.
Mimer’s Customer Centre cannot print out any invoices for you. You can instead do this at the library.
Create a parking space application
In order to rent a parking space, you must have a lease with Mimer. Follow these steps to create a parking space application on Mina sidor:
- Log in to Mina Sidor.
- Scroll down to the “Ledigt” (Available) heading.
- Under the Ansökningar (Applications) tab (where you can view your point balance), click on Skapa ansökan p-plats (Create parking space application).
- Enter your details and your parking space requests.
- Then go to the Sök ledigt tab. Then click on P-platser (Parking spaces).
- Click on the address of the parking space you want to express interest in.
- Click on the Anmäl intresse (Express interest) button.
- Once you have enough queue points, you will receive an invitation for available parking spaces.
You can express interest in a maximum of three parking spaces at a time.
If your situation in life has changed and you are no longer able to stay in the apartment, you can apply for a housing swap.
The following is required when applying for a swap:
- The person you are swapping homes with must meet our basic requirements and must not have mismanaged their previous housing.
- The swap will only be approved if the new tenant intends to live in the apartment. If not, there is a risk that you will each lose your lease.
- No housing swap may take place until we have approved the application, and an inspection and lease signing have been completed.
- Your regular application will be deleted when you switch to a Mimer apartment, and thus your queue points will also disappear. Make a new application on Mina sidor.
- If you have a housing agreement with the City of Västerås, you are not permitted to carry out a housing swap.
- If you have a record of late rent payments, you may only switch to a less expensive apartment.